Tuesday 19 June 2012

Hi Guys


Just a little update for you all.
I am almost finished two stories which should be coming out in the next month once i have them edited.
Now today i went up town to get a book and ended up with 6!!! So no one is going to be hearing from me for a while.


The books i got are:
Forsaken by Jana Oliver
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Chocolat by Joanne Harris - The film really made me go get this.
Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare
And this is one i have been meaning to read for a long time. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. I have seen the films and have always meant to read the books so that is now my next mission.

Once i am finished witht he books i will write a review here for each one. 

Watch this space!!

Serena :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment