Monday 23 July 2012

Hey Guys :-)


Because there has been a delay with the release, i thought i would give you all a little teaser. 


This is still unedited at the moment but i hope you all enjoy it and let me know what you think. 


Hoping to have a longer one for you next time ;-)


The room was empty when I awoke, checking that the bathroom was also empty I took some fresh clothes from my bag and walked into the bathroom to change. I found Jack sitting in the arm chair when I came out. He smiled and held up a brown paper bag and a foam cup of coffee. I took the bag from him and looked inside to find it filled with donuts. I loved donuts and he knew that.
“You’re awake.” Jack smiled as he handed me a coffee.
I nodded. “Yes I am awake, and I am going home and I never want to see you again.”  Perhaps I was being harsh, but I wasn’t going to let Jack hurt me like he did three years ago.
Jack sat on the edge of the bed and looked at me, his face full of sadness. “I wish that was an option Sarah I really do.”
I was getting fed up with these games. “And why isn’t it an option Jack?”
His silence proved he wasn’t going to tell me. “You can’t just come back after three years Jack and expect me to do everything you say! Now I’m going home, and you can go….wherever you want.” I screamed as I grabbed my bag and headed for the door.
Jack got up from the bed and jumped in front of the door blocking my way. “Sarah I know this is difficult but trust me.”
I took a deep breath trying to keep calm. “Jack, there is three years worth of anger and pain for you that has built up inside of me and it’s about to explode. So move out of my way before I knock you on your ass.” 

Please comment and let me know what you think.

Sorry it's just a short one at the moment.



1 comment:

  1. I want the rest of the story! Going to check out Amazon!

    ReplyDelete